Welcome to those who are visiting for the first time via a search or link to “National Singles Week” content. I would apologize for what’s being passed off as NSW content (it’s about two-thirds of the way down) but I’m not exactly sorry.
When you’re single, every week is singles week. And because that’s so, I work hard each and every week to offer single men something that will help them enjoy their lives, whether they choose to embrace the single lifestyle or seek a winsome bride. So I won’t be making special effort to participate in this special dating-industry creation, but it’s not because I don’t care.
Instead, let me offer some recent articles that might give you a feel for what it is I do here:
- Texting for Dates: Yes or No? can help dispel any confusion over the primary use of a phone.
- Online Dating: Words Matter likewise will steer you away from copied-and-pasted responses and toward actual thoughtful contacts with potential dates.
- How to Tell When a Woman is Interested is one of those articles I occasionally pen just in case you decide you want to meet a woman in the actual real world.
- 10 Steps to Working a Room will help you not only meet women, but also platonic business contacts. Maybe even sexy business contacts.
- Gym Basics will help soothe your fear and help you handle yourself in the gym, so you can focus on making yourself more palatable to the opposite sex plus not dying quite so soon.
- Actions Do Speak Louder Than Words suggests that you stop telling yourself how great things will be and, you know, make them great.
- Change Your Life β Itβs Easy! ties it all together with a step-by-step method for getting off your gluteus maximus.
More of my most popular stuff is over on the right under “Popular Posts.” Read, comment, learn. Even after National Singles Week.