Update 5/4/11: The Simple Starter Workout is now just one of the free bonuses you’ll get instantly when you subscribe to the Tao of Bachelorhood. Just enter your e-mail address to the right of this article to get your free e-book downloads, or check out this page for more.
As promised, and just in time for those New Year’s resolutions, I present the Simple Starter Workout e-book. In its 13 pages I guide you through this basic workout and offer tips to help you to start and maintain this easy workout program.
The Simple Starter Workout is a quick, easy combination of cardio and weight training designed to help you jump-start your fitness by keeping workouts short and efficient while maximizing your results. It also includes a warm-up and after-gym advice. And did I mention that it’s simple?
This book is also packed with facts:
- The critical mistakes most men make at the gym.
- The two factors for success in any workout program.
- Five ways to keep a consistent workout schedule.
- What to bring to the gym.
- Why stretching can actually reduce the effectiveness of your workout, and what to do instead.
- How to switch exercises for maximum effect.
- The truth about “sports drinks.”
- What to do after your workout to minimize pain and maximize gain.
And, as they say, much more.
Perhaps best of all, you can contact me with any questions or comments — if you’re going to commit to doing my workout, I want to support you!
How much is all this? At least for now, the price is FREE. All I ask is that you subscribe to the Tao of Bachelorhood, and you can unsubscribe at any time with no worries. It may not be free forever, but no matter what, if you download the book now it will be yours to keep at no charge.
There’s no time to lose — start getting fit today, and see how a healthier, stronger body will help you in every aspect of your life.
To get the Simple Starter Workout, just subscribe to the Tao of Bachelorhood. You’ve got nothing to lose but fat, and all kinds of lean muscle to gain.