This is your periodic reminder that Tao of Bachelorhood is a two-way street. Is there something you’d like to see here? Have a question about a tip, a technique or a product? Do you have a situation where you could use another man’s opinion? Just let me know:
- Comment on any article. While my blog is still young, I have the ability to read and reply to every comment on the site. If you have a Gravatar, you’ll even get your cool picture beside your comment.
- Send an e-mail to email@example.com. Again, I respond to every message. Ask questions about something on the site, or about anything at all, or suggest an article.
- Leave me a voice mail at (917) 475-6367. This is a dedicated number, and I try to follow up on messages within 24 hours.
- Tweet me at @bachelorhood. Obviously this is better for shorter conversations.
- Join the Facebook group. You can ask questions or make comments on the wall, or start a discussion thread. The group’s just started but after we’ve got enough members we can also start running some contests, arranging meetups and other activities.
I know all of this is on the right side of every page, but those following along with RSS readers and such don’t always see it.
The first step to getting what you want is letting it be known. Thanks for your support so far, and I look forward to helping you out in the days to come.