Before I dash off for the Independence Day weekend, I think it’s a great time to offer up some of the best of the first half of 2010. But first, let’s take care of a couple of items of business…
I’ll Review Anything
This one won’t last long: if you have a book, a gadget, a web site, a car…anything at all, I’ll review it. Just e-mail me and I’ll give you the info you need to send it on. There are only a few rules:
- The review will be honest. If I don’t like something I’ll say so.
- It should loosely fit the target audience of this site, i.e., men.
- I have the right to cut off this offer at any time.
New Starter Workout Program Soon
If you enjoyed the Simple Starter Workout e-book, you’ll love the new starter workout program I’m putting together. While still easy to start and easy to do, there will be more info to help get you motivated, help you at the gym (or at home), and even to get started eating right without “dieting.”
After much thought, the Simple Starter Workout Plan won’t go away and it will still be free. It’ll even be revised! However, it will only be available to my e-mail subscribers. But that’s no problem, because you already subscribe, right?
Best of 2010, So Far
Now, a baker’s dozen plus one of the great stuff you’ve missed (or should read again):
- Be a Man About It: Get What You Want With Integrity — Deal with others as you want to be dealt with, or else.
- Board Shorts to Speedos: What to Wear When — How to choose your summer swimwear.
- Get More Shaves for $30…or $0 — Save up to, I don’t know, $100 a year by maintaining your blades.
- The Secret to Getting the Date (Not Just the Number) — Take your chances of going out with her from 10 percent to 90.
- How to Begin and End a First Date — Take her out right with some tips from these Internet gurus…
- Be a Man About It: Date With Confidence — …And I’ll fill in what goes in the middle.
- The Single Man’s Shopping List — You’ve got no excuse for not buying good, healthy food. None.
- 10 Ways to Get Off Your Butt — And now you have no excuse for not exercising, either.
- What Makes You Happy? — You will be happier after reading this article, or your money back.
- Ultimate Spring Cleaning — If you need to clean, it’s Spring to you.
- 6 Items of Clothing Every Man Should Own — This one speaks for itself.
- Be a Man About It: Handling RSVPs — Send this one to those “flaky” friends of yours.
- Cut the Crap and Save Your Life — It’s worth it for the video alone.
- Do Real Men Moisturize? — Oh, hell yeah.
See you after the holiday.