Subscribe to the Society of Smart Men – Get Free Books and More
Why subscribe to the Tao of Bachelorhood? Do it for the dating, fitness and grooming tips. Do it for the e-mail-only content. Do it for the free stuff. Just do it.
What does it mean to be a man?
Every day we’re faced with the media telling us our role is changing. Yet they disagree on exactly what it means to be a man in the new millennium.
It shouldn’t have to be that hard.
Tao of Bachelorhood has you covered.
Smart men combine classic values like strength, resolve and calmness under fire with modern social skills, good grooming and fitness. We have classic style while understanding trends. We can move our careers forward and develop new skills. Guys want to hang with us, and women want to be with us.
I’ve sat at the feet of giants, spending years absorbing—and applying—advice from these respected experts in all areas of manly skills and values. I’m still learning. Here on the Tao of Bachelorhood, I’m sharing what I learn with you, so you can:
- Meet more women, get the date and make her want more.
- Find the best clothes for the occasion, the season, and your body type.
- Look better with quick grooming tricks, from shaving to hair to moisturizer.
- Maximize muscle gain and weight loss, to look and feel healthier.
- Cook like a gourmet chef, with less effort and better nutrition.
- Conquer your fears and develop more confidence, so you can live the lifestyle of your dreams.
Subscribe and Get More
Just like the website, your Tao of Bachelorhood subscription will help you to live better with even more tips on dating, grooming, fitness, relationships, and life. Become a member of the Society of Smart Men and receive even more benefits:
- Unique, e-mail-only content.
- Content you’ll see before anyone else.
- Special offers, contests and giveaways.
Relax and know that you’ll have the latest from Tao of Bachelorhood coming right to your inbox. Plus…
Get free stuff just for subscribing!
For a limited time, you’ll get not one, but two essential guides just for subscribing:
- The Single Man’s Grocery List. One of our most popular articles has become a printable, editable shopping list you can use to makes sure you’re stocking your kitchen with the right foods.
- The Simple Starter Workout. The classic guide to the easy workout program that burns fat while building lean muscle in about 20 minutes a day.
Be a more complete man. Join the Society of Smart Men by subscribing to the Tao of Bachelorhood right now.